Subscribe to this blog and receive notices by email

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Welcome to the Photography by Ruth blog

Welcome friends and clients! I've created this blog so that you can see what I'm up to in my studio and in my life. This blog is where I will be posting recent sessions, specials, and all kinds of things relating to life, love and the pursuit of happiness. I hope to not bore you....but inspire you to look at life as the precious gift that it is.....and document it! enjoy!

5 comments:

Cindy Shaver said...

yea, go Ruth

Megan said...

It's about time!!! :)

Tesa said...

Awesome Ruth :)

Kelley said...

Ruth,
I love Alexi's fairy pictures. My whole family is blown away by her timeless look captured by a great photographer! Thanks! Kelley

alison said...

Wow! I just stumbled upon your new blog site which led me to the 365 Days of Photographs Blog... Really cool! I have been terrible about keeping up my blog - you have inspired me to be better in 2008! It sounds like you are having fun with your photography business - good for you! Alexi makes an adorable fairy!

- Alison