Subscribe to this blog and receive notices by email

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Sunday, February 03, 2008

Best Images of 2007











Well, congratulations to all the nominations. These were selected as the 5 best images of 2007. They appear here in no order. Voting will begin at 10pm Sunday, Feb. 3rd and end at 10pm next Sunday, Feb. 10th. Any votes before or after those times will be disqualified. Please only vote once as I have to go through all the emails, please make it easy for me. :) Please click on the vote here link at the bottom and PLEASE PLEASE put in the in the subject line the image number AND title. That way there is no confusion as to who you voted for. Winners will be announced here on the blog on Wednesday, Feb. 13th. While you're here why not take the time to subscribe to this blog. Here is where you'll see my latest sessions and find out about studio specials. Also, you can check out my other websites at the links in the right box.
Good Luck everyone...call family, friends, and complete strangers get them to vote NOW!

2 comments:

Tesa said...

Great images Ruth :) I love the LOVE YOU!

Megan said...

Hey, I love "I love you," too! Such great backlighting! Come on over to my blog and vote in my Valentine's Contest, won't ya?