Subscribe to this blog and receive notices by email

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Monday, March 24, 2008

back from Las Vegas







Wow I feel like I've been gone for a very long time but it has only been one week. I went to Yakima for a volleyball tournament and then from there flew to Las Vegas for a photography convention. My head is still swimming with all the cool ideas for senior portraits. It is that time of year, so all you seniors in Kent, Renton, Auburn, Covington that haven't had your senior pictures taken, make your appiontment soon because pretty soon I'm going to be rockin on the 2009 graduates!!! I'm looking for senior ambassadors now for the class of 2009. Please email me if you are interested. Spots will be limited and there is an application to fill out.

After Las Vegas I flew to Portland for a photo shoot Here are just a few from that session. Whew, it's good to be home......

No comments: