Subscribe to this blog and receive notices by email

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

A great idea for Mother's Day




I have recently made the acquaintance of a fabulous artist who creates the most marvelous jewelry! She hand-sculpts a special blend of polymer clay tiles and somehow incorporates a small photo onto the tile, sometimes on both sides. She then decorates them with a variety of silver beads and Swarovski crystals and strings them on polished leather cords to create unique and very personal necklaces. I fell in love with these petite portraits, just adore the whole idea of wearing such a precious reminder of a beloved child or family member close to my heart...
I love them so much, I'm offering them to my current clients at a Very Special Introductory price of only $99.00 - BUT you must place your order by April 14th to receive this special price. (After April 14th, theprice will be $125.)

Just give me a call 206-778-7977 and let me know which two images from your session you would like on your pendant and I will place your order immediately - delivery is guaranteed by Mother's Day!

2 comments:

Maureen said...

those are FABULOUS! What a beautiful piece of jewelry Ruth....you (and your friend) are quite the team!!!

Cindy Shaver said...

very nice, love it