Subscribe to this blog and receive notices by email

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Friday, June 27, 2008

Been awhile




Wow! I've been gone and have been so busy with photography I don't know where to start. I will report on my vacation next time but this morning I had a session with a little 9 week old baby girl. She loves to bounce and not be still. But darling anyway. Enjoy these little sneak peeks and I'll have the rest of the session done soon. And don't forget the Kent Cornucopia Fair coming soon. My booth will be in the Fine Arts section in Kent Commons. Come and see me!!!

3 comments:

Tosha said...

These are beautiful! That gorgeous family is my sister in law and brother in law, and my niece. Love it!

Short Stories by Ruth said...

Well then Tosha...let's get your little family in here for a session! :) Bring you children to the Kent Cornucopia Fair and get their pictures taken on my Lakeside set!!! :)

Thanks for the compliment!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous pictures of a beautiful family. Love them.