Subscribe to this blog and receive notices by email

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Time has flown by!!!




I promise I haven't slipped into the ocean or anything. I can't believe how busy I've been. The fair was fantastic! I met some wonderful people but it was HOT!!! The winner of my free session and 20x24 is Tiffany Davids from Seattle. Congratulations. We've already spoken and I can't wait to meet you in person. Katie, Tammy, and I were able to get some great shot of children as well. I'll be posting some really soon. But right now I would like to introduce to my first senior of 2009. Meet Jocy from Kentwood. We had a blast in my studio AND then we went to the Bellevue Botanical Gardens. All you new Seniors out there, you'd best be getting your appointment pretty soon for your senior pictures. I only have a limited number of openings available. Call soon!! :)

No comments: