Subscribe to this blog and receive notices by email

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Thursday, January 01, 2009

Christmas in the Northwest


Well, I'm just starting to peek outside again. We got hit really hard with the white stuff. Some say it was the highlight of Christmas. But since I don't LOVE snow, I would have to say that I just enjoyed the indoors a lot!!! My boys went out and made an 8ft tall snowman. Now that the holidays are over I can start posting more of my recent sessions. I'm starting to gear up for storybook portraits so look for some great specials.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Snow, that's a four letter word around here, in the most bitter sense. We don't get much and when we do, it makes life very difficult because we are never prepared for it.

Nice snowman though!

grrahlf said...

Ruth,

WOW! Great photos! It looks like you are having fun with what you are doing! Keep it up. I considered photography as a profession, but chickened out!! I'm glad you are doing it! Hope all is well with you!
George Rahlf