Subscribe to this blog and receive notices by email

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Saturday, May 17, 2008

such a fun and beautiful couple







I was so honored today to take photographs for Michael and Opal's wedding. They are so cute together and the love that they share is so evident. They wouldn't kiss for the camera before the wedding, so we got a little creative! The other shot was outside the church where she was waiting for Michael to see her for the first time. Just a little windy but it kept us all a lot cooler. Just a perfect ceremony! Thanks Opal and Michael for letting me be a part of your day!

2 comments:

Maureen said...

Love these 3 pics Ruth!

I visit your blog all the time and forget to comment so I thought I would let you know....you are being watched :)

Megan said...

Beautiful stuff, Ruth... You should share more of them! The door shot cracks me up. :)