Subscribe to this blog and receive notices by email

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Friday, May 23, 2008

Trash the Dress Marathon


Hi everyone!!! I'm super busy with last minute seniors, weddings, and getting ready for my booth at the Kent Cournucopia Fair this July. I will have a booth in the Fine Arts Section in the Kent Commons area. If you know me... you automatically can receive a 10% discount on a special childrens' photography session!! So just email me at shotbyruth@comcast.net and say...hey I know you and I'll get you out a coupon. BUT... this post is all about my Trash the Dress marathon being held on August 20th. Only 7 lucky women will be able to participate. Please click on the image for more information and email me with any questions. Woo Hoo summer is almost here.....

No comments: